Thursday, December 10, 2009

Samples

Here are samples of my very first KNK Studio projects (I've only been at this for about 2 months).  I did not have access to my KNK until 2 weeks ago so I'm just starting to cut.  I enjoy creating things, trying to turn my visions into usable files.  I got a lot of practice making paper doll outfits and am glad I was able to contribute to a group whose files I have downloaded.  I did some special requests, such as this soccer uniform, the airforce uniform, the hockey uniform, the Ethiopian boy and the Korean girl outfits and they were just as fun - I enjoyed the challenges!

 
This little russian girl outfit turned out cute.

Although its not a paper doll, it could be converted - this one is for my little sister!!!  She loves Rudolph.



Korean Hanbok paper doll:
Cowardly Lion paper doll:



North African Abada (Business woman's outfit):


A game spinner:



A reindeer paper doll outfit:


No comments:

Post a Comment