Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby Album

I wanted to do something for my sister who is having a baby and is due in March.  I looked at baby books at a few stores, but there wasn't anything that really had her style.  I decided to use a scrapbook to make one for her.  Big sister Hanna, if you're reading this, its a secret til Auntie Shel gets up there!!!  This is a burnt orange silk album cover, and I customized the front photo area with their names for now.


This is the inside "cover" page, and I spent hours and hours on the file, cutting, and gluing it all together.  You can't quite see all the detail here, but it turned out very much like I wanted it to.  I had the general color scheme already, but my kids helped me pick out the paper.

I filled the whole album with paper in the same color scheme and I'll be working on the inside pages like "First Smile", "First word",  weight and length, etc in the next few weeks.
This was definitely a labor of love!  I hope she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment